Treasury Profitability Specialist
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Treasury Profitability Specialist will assist in the
development and production of Profitability reporting and analysis
for our Treasury Solutions team. This role will prepare reporting,
monitor activity, -and make recommendations to enhance performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development of Profitability Reporting for the
Treasury Sales domain.
- Assist in the definition of reporting formats for Sales Office,
Customer, and Product Profitability reporting.
- Identify the data required to implement the reporting.
- Assist in the consolidation of data,
- Beginning with manual consolidation.
- Working with our Data and Technology teams to automate the
- Produce Profitability reporting on a monthly/quarterly
- Assist in the monthly Customer Billing process for Cash
Management products and make recommendations for process
- Assist in the review, processing, and allocation of vendor
invoices for Cash Management products. Resolve discrepancies as
- Other projects as assigned by department manager.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Treasury Profitability Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!