Jr Treasury Management Specialist
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Under the supervision of the Treasury Management Excellence
Center Manager, the Treasury Management Service Excellence
Specialist will assist front line associates with operations
affecting Commercial/Treasury customers. Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to:
- Act as the day-to-day client contact for services relating to
- Onboard and train commercial clients with the following
Treasury products; Online banking with wires, Remote Deposit
Capture, Bill Pay, and other products as assigned.
- Provide first level support to internal/external customer
support for all Treasury Management and business clients, as
necessary. Assist clients with routine needs such as system
functionality questions, moderate level technical issue resolution,
billing issues, etc. Also provides information on client
transaction accounts and other general banking needs.
- Ensure appropriate Treasury Management documents and agreements
are properly completed and executed prior to implementation.
- Provide excellent customer service to support and solve
internal and external customer issues.
- Proactively time manage internal and external customer
expectations when communicating and responding to processing
request, instructions, inquiries, issues, voicemails, and emails to
help maintain relationships.
- Tracks reported issues for consolidation and potential process
or system change.
- Educate clients on account services and capabilities.
- Assist Treasury Management Excellence Center Manager and Team
Leads with projects, activities and tasks.
- Prepares reports daily, monthly, quarterly and as needed.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Jr Treasury Management Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!