Company: The Judge Group Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2023
We currently have a great direct hire opportunity with a well
known Imaging product manufacturer for a Sr. Accountant.
About the Job:
- Our client, a leading company in the Imaging Industry
specializing in color instrumentation and Light Measurement is
currently seeking a Senior Accountant.
- The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the
Accounting/Financial Reporting Department to meet and exceed
departmental and company goals.This job will have the following
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Special Projects
- Assist with JSOX audit
- Assist sales/use tax compliance and audits
- Assist creating fiscal budget and its revisions
- Assist Year-End Audits, Transfer Pricing Study
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal control
- Assist with annual inventory and fixed asset count process
- Maintain fixed asset ledger
- Review Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Inventory
- Provide Accounting and P&L related support to the
management and parent company
- Monthly P&L Variance Analysis and other business
- Research and analyze past and current reconciling items
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations including cash
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Ability to work independently under tight reporting deadlines
and/or in a team environment
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be
able to effectively communicate with all levels of Management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines
while maintaining accuracy.
- Self-starter with ability to investigate and solve problems
- Experience with MS Access a plus.
- SAP Proficiency required
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- 5+ Years related work experience,
Keywords: The Judge Group Inc., Wayne , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Ramsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!