Senior Finance Business Partner
Company: Merlin Entertainments PLC
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Senior Finance Business Partner
420 Harriman Dr.
Goshen, New York, 10924
Are you ready to join the LEGOLAND New York Resort team andbe a
part of an amazing experience? We are looking for a Senior
FinanceBusiness Partner who will not only play a crucial role in
shaping our financiallandscape but will also contribute to building
lasting memories for our guests.With a competitive compensation
package around $110,000 per year and a range ofawesome benefits,
this is an opportunity you won't want to miss!
- Influence business strategy & performance by fosteringstrong
business relationships and leveraging analytics-driven
- Provide full P&L support to multiple businessentities, with a
primary focus on optimizing park operations costs
throughconstructive collaboration with business partners and
- Ensure compliance with audit and financial legislativestandards
while building and maintaining partnerships to develop
strongnetworks across areas of responsibility.
- Develop tactical delivery plans that align with thefinancial
objectives of different business areas, ensuring accurate and
timelyfinancial reporting, insightful commentary, and
identification of performancerisks & opportunities.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to negotiate andimplement
sound financial vendor and customer terms, building
externalrelationships to benefit Merlin.
- Offer financial analysis and qualitative insights intobusiness
drivers to support and develop the site's strategic
objectives,quantifying them through the annual budgeting process.
Maintain resortforecasts and communicate outlook to group
- Review and approve balance sheet account
reconciliations,investigating and addressing reported KPI trends to
- Challenge unusual P&L movements, forecasts, andfluctuations
to ensure the financial performance remains robust.
- Provide ad hoc support to Resort Finance Director &Divisional
Director to achieve business objectives.
Your Journey with Us:
As a Senior Finance Business Partner, you'll be a key driverin
elevating our financial landscape. Your "can do"
attitude,exceptional partnering, stewardship, and leadership skills
will be instrumentalin creating well-rounded business solutions.
You will continuously enrich yourinternal and external networks,
staying attuned to market trends, customerinsights, and competitor
analysis. Most importantly, you'll serve as a rolemodel within our
organization, embracing our core values of taking ownership,driving
innovation, and doing it all for the love of Fun.
- Strong accounting background with an MBA or CPAcertification
considered a plus.
- 5+ years of experience within a Commercial Finance role.
- Proficiency in running and performingbudgeting/forecasting
- Proven track record of providing financial support thatdrives
- Experience in a consumer-facing organization with acontinuous
- Excellent analytical ability with keen attention todetail.
- Strong communication skills, capable of presenting plansto
support business decisions to both finance and non-finance
- Excellent health care options, including medical, dental,and
vision plans that encourage preventative care.
- 401(k) program with a company match to help you secureyour
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) to support work-life balanceand
- Access to Merlin's parks and attractions around the worldfor you,
your family, and friends to enjoy magical moments.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join theLEGOLAND New
York Resort team and make an AWESOME difference! Apply now and be
apart of our journey to create unforgettable experiences for our
Everyone Matters atMerlin.
At Merlin we welcomethe world to our magical attractions and
resorts every day and we want toreflect that same multicultural mix
inside our business too. We strive tocreate an inclusive and
diverse workplace where people can be themselves, havethe same
opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin,
everyonematters! Together, we work to create a workplace where
everyone feelsvalued, no matter their age, race, gender,
disability, protected veteranstatus or sexual orientation. Although
we understand that we'll always belearning and growing, we aim to
be the most inclusive and flexible employer inour industry.
If you have anyquestions, concerns, or additional support needed to
succeed in an interview,please get in touch with our friendly team
to find out how we can help: LLNYR-HR@LEGOLAND.com.
Keywords: Merlin Entertainments PLC, Wayne , Senior Finance Business Partner, Accounting, Auditing , Goshen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!