Admin Assistant - Wayne, NJ
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: September 11, 2022
The Administrative Assistant III provides a wide variety of
administrative and staff support services. This role administers
programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the department.
Typically, the Administrative Assistant III supports a Director in
the functional title hierarchy (typically FSVP level).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including
faxes and mail.
- Type letters, memos, and other correspondence as required.
- Maintain payroll and attendance records for the department or
for assigned staff.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given
access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to departmental correspondence containing
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies,
maintaining records management systems, and performing basic
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
- Make travel arrangements, as needed.
- May conduct research, compile data, and prepare basic papers
for consideration and presentation by supervisor.
- Maintain supervisor's schedule by coordinating and scheduling
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements
and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database,
and/or presentation software.
- Act as liaison with those both inside and outside the company
in regards to administrative issues, including but not limited to
property maintenance matters and machine and computer equipment
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Admin Assistant - Wayne, NJ, Administration, Clerical , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!