Sr. Engineer, Packaging - Wayne, NJ
Company: Getinge Group
Posted on: November 13, 2020
* Develop sterile barrier systems and protective packaging for new
and existing products in compliance with ISO 11607.
* Create multilingual labeling and specifications for packaging
components including IFUs, labels, cartons, and patient record
* Collaborate with Manufacturing, Regulatory, Engineering, and
Quality Assurance to implement robust packaging designs.
* Develop, write, and execute sealing validations, package
performance (ship test) protocols, and package aging
* Support the design and implementation of in-house generated
labeling for all products.
* Perform data analysis on sealing processes using statistical
* Create material specifications for packaging components, labeling
* Troubleshoot package sealing and labeling processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
skills and problem solving skills.
* Must be well organized and demonstrate the ability to work
independently and manage multiple tasks and priorities. Must be
flexible and demonstrate the ability to take initiative and
interact effectively with all levels of organization.
* Software familiarity includes Labeling systems, Minitab, CAD
(Solidworks, AutoCAD, Pro E), MS Office Tools, (MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), TOPS and/or CAPE.
* Knowledge and understanding of UDI, packaging test
methods/standards (ISO) and related test and sealing equipment
pertaining to Medical Device Packaging.
* 5 + years' experience working in packaging within the medical
device or pharma industry.
* BS in Package Engineering or related technical discipline or
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status
Keywords: Getinge Group, Wayne , Sr. Engineer, Packaging - Wayne, NJ, Engineering , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!