Company: HEPCO, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Work at an elite aerospace defense contractor in a critical
position as a QA Engineer.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality evaluation
and control systems and protocols for processing materials into
partially finished or finished materials product.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting,
testing and evaluation.
- Development of First Article Inspection Plans and
implementation of same. - -
- QA Engineering experience preferably in a defense and aerospace
- Non-conformance handling, quality metrics generation, quality
program plan creation, Quality Visual Mechanical Inspection, shop
floor quality management
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or related technology, and at least twelve (12) years
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
Keywords: HEPCO, Inc., Wayne , QA Engineer, Engineering , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!