Posted on: September 13, 2023
Medline Industries, LP has an immediate opening for a Process
Engineer Based in Middletown, NY. Under general direction, the
Process Engineer utilizes engineering and lean methodologies, to
perform engineering work at operational sites. This work includes
analyzing operational bottlenecks, troubleshooting, and designing
solutions with speed and urgency. This key player will collaborate
across many areas of the organization.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, re-design, and essentially own change management of
process changes. This may include changes to formulations, methods
and controls to meet quality standards within guidelines and
- Identify complex technical issues or operational bottlenecks,
determine root causes, and recommend and implement improvements,
modifications or additions to document work using proven
statistical methods. This may be with overall process or with
product related issues.
- Review step-change or change requirements for compatibility
with processing methods to determine costs and schedules in
addition to planning, and directing the installation, testing,
operation, maintenance and repair of manufacturing and facilities
- Integrate equipment and material capabilities to meet process
module target specifications and technology target
- Partner with team of engineers, site leadership and/or
continuous improvement team to provide support in process adherence
endeavors or more likely to change process to accommodate
- Support long-term continuous improvement to implement solutions
to various projects. Analysis may include fishbone, 5 why, DMAIC,
RCA, work measurement (time study) and statistical analysis.
- Develop sequence of operations, estimate time requirements for
each and prepare operation sheets; with an eye to deploy. This
includes support of the labor management system (LMS) and warehouse
management system (WMS) for local sites.
- Partner with engineering team and local leadership on the
development of SOPs for learning and development to build
documentation on standards to facilitate team member training
- Bachelor's degree in related Engineering discipline Relevant
- At least 3 years of experience in related role
- Experience with equipment troubleshooting and problem solving.
Certification / Licensure
- Lean Training, Six Sigma Training, Tableau or other statistical
analysis packages Required Preferred Job Industries
Keywords: Medline, Wayne , Process Engineer, Engineering , Montgomery, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!