Sr. Commercial Operations Manager (Remote) - Wayne, NJ
Company: Getinge Group
Posted on: October 18, 2020
The Senior Commercial Operations Manager reports directly into the
Director, Commercial Operations North America (NA) SW and provides
business and sales support for assigned product category and
region. The main purpose of the position is to support and guide
the sales and service function within assigned product category and
region in the selling of Surgical Workflows solutions in order to
achieve yearly order intake, sales and gross profit targets.
Development of overall strategy and long-term plans for the
specific markets to achieve company goals and key initiatives. This
role includes assisting the Director, Commercial Operations NA SW
to deploy the commercial strategy defined by the Vice President
Commercial Operations ensuring sales and service functions align
accordingly. This position will support the Sterilization
The following are the main responsibilities :
* In close cooperation with commercialization activities enable
sales and align local marketing strategies with global commercial
operations and business area defined strategy.
* Enable, support and maximize sales functions to grow market share
in selecting potential Surgical Workflows end customers in their
respective area (includes supporting indirect sales channel).
* Support sales functions and distributors through customer visits
- including product and business presentations to current and
* Collaborate with commercialization function to share voice of
customer (VOC) feedback and report/inform market requirements,
important trends and competitive information.
* Support sales and distributors at customer meetings, exhibitions,
seminars, and conferences. Including: product support, trials,
demonstrations, and presentations.
* Per assigned product category and region, analyze sales volumes
to identify initiatives to enhance sales capacity and sales
effectiveness via sales tools, improved training content, as well
as specific initiatives such as promotional campaigns, GPO group
buys/promotions, and special payment incentive for fast sales
* Sales and operating forecast for assigned product line and
* Sales support for large projects; enhance product category tools
such as in-service, value add training content
* Support sales in preparing system specifications, preparing
system quotes, comprehensive specific packages to enhance net
sales, order entry, and other relevant materials. This includes
* Develop, manage and update market plans and market status for
each assigned product category and region.
* Assist in relevant initiatives to deploy specific marketing and
* Coordinate projects with after sales and be responsible for the
project brief handover from the markets.
* Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and
experience. Advanced degree preferred.
* Key Account Management, sales management or marketing management
with at least 8 years' experience in capital medical sales
* Solid background and experience in Surgical Workplaces, Infection
Control technologies or Integrated /digital OR in US market
* Minimum 8 years' experience in a similar sales management
* The role requires travel approximately 50 % of the time,
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Computer literacy; familiarity with information technology
concepts, integrated business systems, personal computers,
Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Office
* Developed ability to present and sell products and services in
the business to business area
* Exceptional verbal and written skills - Communicate technical
information/details to end customers/sales companies in a
straightforward and understandable way. Must be able to communicate
benefits of Getinge capacity being a total solution provider (for
instance: products and services benefits to end customers.)
* Business acumen - Implement and follow through on sales and
marketing strategies in the selected product category and
* Outgoing personality and influential to be able to communicate to
and with people at all levels in an organization
* Structured and result oriented.
*This position is remote and can be located anywhere in the United
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Getinge Group, Wayne , Sr. Commercial Operations Manager (Remote) - Wayne, NJ, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!