Corporate Medical Affairs Manager (Remote) - Wayne, NJ
Company: Getinge Group
Posted on: November 13, 2020
* Execute responses to medical information requests timely and
* Manage internal knowledge databases and dashboards of
interactions, requests for information, communications and
* Author clinical compendia, white papers, clinical evaluation
reports, and other medical communication documents for practitioner
and internal audiences alike.
* Provide subject matter expertise on content and ensure medical
accuracy of educational communications.
* Engage in a scientific exchange with local thought leaders and
practicing healthcare professionals. Relay appropriate insights
from HCPs to headquarters.
* Provide medical support at scientific meetings. Attend scientific
sessions and relay appropriate insights to headquarters.
* Identify and engage with key opinion leaders (KOLs), including up
and coming HCPs, in relevant therapeutic areas to enhance disease
state education, research, development, and partnership with
Getinge Medical Affairs.
* Support implementation of all aspects of the medical affairs plan
including work with Regulatory Affairs, Legal and other internal
colleagues to ensure corporate compliance with FDA policies
governing medical education, medical communication, and other
related interactions with external parties.
* Provide input regarding content and accuracy of medical
* Monitor and review literature resources regarding Getinge and
competitors' products and update departments on relevant new
* Maintain current, in-depth product knowledge including current
developments, clinical literature review, as well as therapeutic
and product operation knowledge.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Demonstrates strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to understand, review and communicate complex technical
concepts concisely and accurately.
* Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels within the
Getinge organization as well as with Health Care Providers and
their research/nursing staff, payers, superiors and peers.
Leadership experience with cross-functional teams, promoting
collaboration and teamwork across global business functions.
* Experience developing and maintaining professional relationships
with other healthcare experts for educational or research
* Detail oriented, highly organized, and performs work with a high
degree of accuracy.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, establish functional
priorities and execute goals while managing multiple tasks
* Excellent problem-solving capabilities, solution oriented.
* Drive change, challenge the status quo and make recommendations
for improvements to process.
* Create tools that help simplify job tasks and share these with
* Prior experience in project management within a matrix
* Foster successful teamwork and morale during stressful
* Must be familiar with the Cardiovascular and Surgical
environments and current treatment options or have clinical
experience that fulfills this requirement.
* Experience interacting with disease-state advocacy groups,
clinicians, and patients/caregivers.
* Proven understanding of the medical device arena and healthcare
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements, compliance standards and
* Insight to determine sales and customer communication/education
needs during product life cycle.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Experience working with a variety of stakeholders across multiple
disciplines on medical communications; implementation of standard
* Solid understanding of FDA policies regarding medical and
* Medical writing experience.
* Candidate must have an advanced scientific degree with 5 years of
industry experience OR Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of
previously related experience.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status
Keywords: Getinge Group, Wayne , Corporate Medical Affairs Manager (Remote) - Wayne, NJ, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!