Director, Product Management - Wayne, NJ
Company: Getinge Group
Posted on: November 19, 2020
This individual is responsible for the development and coordination
of product management and supporting strategies. This includes
directing the development of the company's market requirements
across all Cardiac Surgery product lines within ACT,
commercialization/rationalization of products and product lines,
and the development of strategic marketing programs with the
overall responsibility of ensuring achievement of global annual
sales and earnings targets.
* This role is responsible for directing the development of product
portfolio strategies and supporting business plans, go-to-market
strategies, marketing communications and pricing strategies. This
role will also lead the development and execution of strategic and
tactical marketing plans to drive global sales growth.
* Drives market research and intelligence gathering including
direct customer research to inform product development projects and
product positioning strategies.
* Responsible for developing business cases supporting investment
in new product development activities.
* Responsible for ensuring successful execution of new product
* Works with cross-functional teams including global sales and
downstream marketing management to ensure effective marketing
programs and successful product launches.
* Provide direction for market research, monitoring competitive
activity, and identifying customer needs.
* Interfaces with product planning, engineering, manufacturing, and
global sales organizations to develop strategies or enhance
existing products and product lines.
* Manages the company's human resources: recruits talent for the
team, provides direction to staff, evaluates performance, assists
with career development, coaches and mentors.
* Assists in developing and identifying new work processes and the
improved utilization of human and material resources as related to
the product line.
* Ensures the team's compliance with company policies and
* Responsible for identifying training requirements and training
completion for direct reports.
* Responsible for goal setting, metrics and professional
development for product managers assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Life Science,
Marketing or equivalent. Graduate Degree preferred
* 10 years previous medical device product management experience in
the field of cardiology, interventional cardiology, cardiovascular
surgery, or critical care.
* Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate direct reports.
* Experience in multi-cultural product launches, long-range
planning, global product positioning, and basic understanding of
US, EU and Japan regulatory policies and procedures
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Getinge Group, Wayne , Director, Product Management - Wayne, NJ, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!