Ass't Director, Mortgage Operations
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Assistant Director of Mortgage Operations will be
responsible for managing the activities and workflow of the
processing and closings of all residential mortgage loans and
mortgage services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Manage activities of standalone concierge business channel made
up of processors, underwriters, and closers involved in fulfillment
of residential mortgage transactions.
- Aid Director of Mortgage Operations and serve as backup in
fulfillment operations oversight, development and implementation of
loan production initiatives.
- Create and implement role specific tactics to support business
line's strategic objectives.
- Identify efficiency opportunities to reduce current state cycle
- Create a best-in-class, customer-centric process flow for
concierge banking transactions.
- Maximize production while ensuring adherence to regulatory and
- Assist in identification, roll out and adoption of automated
- Develop and implement reporting necessary to monitor
performance and potential gaps.
- Establish performance metrics and minimum production
requirements for each role.
- Coordinate training required for fulfillment of job functions
for all roles.
- Serve as liaison between operations and internal/external
- Assist team members in crafting and implementing development
- Staffing expectations include but are not limited to:
- a. Recruiting and hiring
- b. Performance reviews- deliver corrective action and
- c. Volume analysis -identify for and solve any gaps in
- d. Reductions in staff
- Pipeline management expectations include but are not limited
- a. Trend analysis
- b. Adherence to key dates in loan lifecycle
- c. Monthly funding projections
- d. Pipeline roll
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Ass't Director, Mortgage Operations, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!