Credit Portfolio Manager III
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Credit Portfolio Manager III will underwrite credit
facilities for existing and new customers. Proactively and in
partnership with Lending team, this individual will complete
requisite portfolio management responsibilities and will have a
very good understanding of policies and procedures, authority
levels and RACs. Responsibilities include but are not limited
- Underwrite new loan requests, renewals, annual reviews, and
- Coordinate with the assigned Commercial Loan Officers and Loan
Assistants all activities required to complete a credit
- Interact with Loan Officers, borrowers or CPAs to obtain
necessary financial information and complete the Credit
- Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and
to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
- Obtain and monitor various loan portfolio reports, such as
Maturing Loans, Past-Due Loans, Annual Reviews and proactively
assist lenders with requisite action plans.
- Ensure that the bank is in possession of current financial
information and that the information has been properly analyzed and
on file and that proper and complete credit files are on hand.
- Assure that credits are accurately risk rated and credits are
properly monitored and reported.
- Advise Lenders on all matters related to the Bank's Credit
Policy and related Procedures/Forma.
- When deal flow requires, review credit packages for Credit
Portfolio Manager I and Credit Portfolio Manager II. Provide
guidance and review to less experienced Credit team members.
- Adhere and comply with all requirements of Regulation B Adverse
Action Procedures -- Florida Division.
- Manage and track convenants/borrowing bases/A-R Ageing; etc.
for their accounts.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly CLMR reports.
- As time allows, conduct annual site visit and other tasks
required to support assigned lenders.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Credit Portfolio Manager III, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!