ACH Implementation Manager. Asst Mgr
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Assistant Manager of ACH Implementation is responsible for
onboarding and implementing new ACH Origination customers.
Coordinate with the customer, relationship management, Treasury
Customer Support, ACH Operations, IT and others as required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage ACH Implementation team, including hiring, coaching,
development, and completion of performance reviews.
- Oversee and ensure a high level of service in all customer
- Develop and implement new and revised operational
- Mentor and develop staff in operational decisions within the
operational guidelines established by the Bank.
- Be the primary point of contact to coordinate, implement and
lead client onboarding solutions focused on end-to-end ownership of
the client experience.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements related to
ACH / NACHA as well as Federal -- internal and external. Proper
file delivery and timely processing with Third Party Senders, all
Originators, who are affected by NACHA time restraints, yearly
audits and documentation issues, as well as file formatting
- Enhance ACH quality and customer satisfaction, minimize risk
and loss, improve operational efficiencies and assist in reducing
legal liability. Strong knowledge of and understanding of the NACHA
audit requirements for Originators, Third-Party Service Providers,
and Third Party-Senders.
- Perform welcome call and explain implementation process to the
client. Lead collaborative dialogue with the client, sales team,
and internal / external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and distribute all client-onboarding related
documentation and provide Originator training. Establish clear
expectations and provide transparency of timelines. Engage with
client and evaluate readiness for production.
- Assist with establishing verification and controls as well as
potential risk and fraud for existing ACH Originators and the
onboarding of New Originators. Ensure accurate operating procedures
are in place and conform to the standard rules and regulations --
internal and external.
- Analyze existing processes in order to identify, recommend and
implement improvements to obtain efficiencies and meet strategic
goals. Assess potential risk and fraud for existing ACH
-Originators and the onboarding of New Originators.
- Tests all new Originators prior to finalizing Onboarding.
Investigate and troubleshoot all issues as it pertains to systems
- Maintain the Client Onboarding team policies and procedures to
further serve the client and protect the firm. Document client and
internal discussions and decisions.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , ACH Implementation Manager. Asst Mgr, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!