Director, Product Management (Engagement)
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Director, Product Management will help define our digital
strategy and roadmap for how customers connect with their financial
lives; working with a cross-functional team of across the bank
including engineers, designers, and researchers to launch new
products and services. Manages key functions and activities
including desk research, developing product specifications,
prototyping, and user acceptance testing for digital
implementations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Understand Valley's strategic and competitive position and
deliver products that are recognized best in class.
- Build deep understanding of our different types of customers
and their needs that Valley can digitally serve.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across business lines
to execute ideas through all aspects of the product development
lifecycle including research, design, development, rollout
planning, and launch to enhance the company's digital
- Develops, coaches, mentors and manages a team of digital
product professionals. Motivates staff, reviews and assesses
performance, develops and builds employee skills, supports their
professional development and enables employees to optimize their
contribution to the department.
- Line manage Digital Product Managers and Digital Product
- Leads communications with appropriate branches, departments and
customers, to facilitate and document product governance
- Define -success criteria & metrics for the teams' work, and
positively impact those metrics.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by manager.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Director, Product Management (Engagement), Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!