Director of Nursing/RN
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Director of Nursing/Registered Nurse at Brightview
exemplifies the vision, the mission, and the vibrancy of the
organization and leads the delivery of exceptional clinical care to
Brightview Wayne provides senior independent living, assisted
living, and memory care in Wayne, NJ. We proudly serve Wayne
Township, Hamburg, Paterson, Montville, Pequannock Township,
Riverdale, Haledon, Wyckoff, Pompton Lakes, Passaic County, and
In this role, you will develop and lead a team of Licensed Nursing
Associates and provide clinical supervision to MedTechs and
Resident Assistants. Under your leadership, the team will work
together to implement comprehensive resident care plans that meet
the high Brightview standards of nursing practice and comply with
You will provide nursing assessments and care oversight, identify
clinical trends, implement corrective action and monitor the
accurate delivery of medications to our residents, in addition to
working with the residents' physicians and medical personnel on the
best plan of action for their continued care. This is a critical
role within the Brightview community leadership team, and allows
for the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our
residents' ability to live an active, vibrant life!
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
* RN required
* Experience in geriatric nursing or gerontology and dementia care
* 2+ years of experience in a health care supervisory role
* Solid computer and keyboarding skills with proficiency in
Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar
and professional writing.
* Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to
interact with a diverse group of associates, residents and family
* Ability to apply reason, logic, and advanced problem solving
skills to resolve complex and/or sensitive issues.
* Ability to function as a team leader as well as work as a
contributor in a team environment.
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
* Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy.
* Strong customer orientation to older adults.
* Ability to effectively communicate in English.
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Wayne , Director of Nursing/RN, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!