Enterprise Data Management Lead
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Enterprise Data Management Lead is a key management role
responsible for managing the implementation and rollout of the
Enterprise Data Management function at Valley National Bank.
Responsibilities will include gathering requirements, planning and
establishing the data governance program, and managing
configuration of Data Management technologies such as Informatica
MDM, Data Quality (IDQ), EDC and Axon, among others.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for implementation and business collaboration as
related to data management and data governance.
- Define enterprise data policies and practices such as Data
Quality and Data Governance Standards.
- Responsible for the Informatica Data Management platform (Axon,
EDC, MDM and IDQ).
- Evaluate and recommend platform and technology solutions.
- Ensure up-to-date data governance reporting metrics.
- Actively manage the data governance program, interfacing with
data stewards, designing workflows and establishing enterprise-wide
- Manage Informatica platform configuration and ensures
entitlements and compliance; implements and enforces security /
standards, regulations and best practices governing company
- Manage design of Informatica platform.
- Manage development and deployment of new components and
- Drive design review sessions and development of IDQ mappings,
EDC lineage and Axon business glossary.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Enterprise Data Management Lead, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!