Operations Manager - Willowbrook
Posted on: November 20, 2022
* Processes incoming shipments in a timely manner according to
* Actively involved in the receiving or new shipments (Stockroom
layout, garment sensors, display).
* Keeps up to date with product information regarding fits,
fabrics, sizes and current season trends.
* Displays all items on the Sales floor in accordance with Zara
visual standards to maximize sales.
* Follows all Zara's Company policies and procedures.
* Recognizes Loss Prevention issues as they pertain to the
* Assist with the training process for Stock Associates.
* One year of stockroom experience.
* Open availability.
* Interest in fashion and current season trends as they apply to
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Detail oriented and organized and reliable.
* Excellent communication and customer service skill.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $53,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Paramus, NJ 07652: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: ZARA, Wayne , Operations Manager - Willowbrook, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!