NJ Assistant Operations Manager
Company: QUICK HOLDINGS LLC
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The Assistant Operations Manager leads all Production employees to
meet the goal of successfully producing accurate order
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Plan and organize the facility labor plan for daily/weekly
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating, and providing input on project budgets
and timescales with clients and other Quick-Box Mangers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met for the
- Determining and regulating Quality Control Standards.
- Overseeing Production Process's
- Re-Negotiating metrics and schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering, and purchasing materials as needed.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production
- Collaborating with Client Services to meet the needs of all
- Supervising the work of Production Leads, Production Warehouse
Associates, QC Coordinator, QC Leads, and QC Technicians.
- Organizing relevant training sessions for all staff based on
areas of improvement.
- Overseeing all Warehouse Operations including but not limited
to Order Processing, Quality Control, packing, picking, receiving,
replenishment and put away, and inventory management and
value-added services (VAS).
Job Qualifications Mandatory:
- Analytically thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to learn quickly in a changing environment
- Strong communications skills
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree from an accredited 2- or
4-year College or University
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
and One Note
- 1-3 years' experience managing 30 or more employees
- 5 years' experience managing large teams, 30 or more
- 1-3 years' experience in a fulfillment-based environment
- 3PL experience
- This is an New Jersey based position operating out of a
- Warehouse Environmental Conditions are as follows.
- Moderate noise level in the work environment.
- Work environment is indoors.
- Warehouse temperatures may vary depending on outside
- Sight: Must be able to see well enough to read product lot
numbers and expiration dates, read reports, and use a
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate in
person or via technology, and to hear warning signals of forklifts
and warehouse equipment.
- Standing: Must be able to stand for shift duration.
- Walking: Must be able to walk without assistance to perform job
- Mobility: Must be able to be mobile to operate warehouse
- Sitting: Must be able to sit for shift duration.
- Stooping, Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel for short
periods of time.
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 lbs - 70 lbs.
- Hand Mobility: Must be able to have mobility in hands to open
and seal packaging, utilize keyboard functions, and utilize phone
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
- Satisfactory results of background and reference checks.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work
within the framework of this job description at any time without
Keywords: QUICK HOLDINGS LLC, Wayne , NJ Assistant Operations Manager, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!