RN Case Manager
Company: Interim HealthCare - Wayne NJ
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Interim HealthCarein Wayne, NJ is seekingaPart-time Homecare
ClinicalManager Registered Nurse (RN).We are proud to be able to
offer the opportunity that you deserve on a flexible schedule.
InterimHealthCare has been around for over 50 years, and our
mission is simple, We Improve Peoples Lives.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Create your own schedule of when and where you want to
- Weekend, weekday and evening opportunities
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Multiple locations based on preference.
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Continuing Education
- Bonus programInterim HealthCareis America's leading provider of
home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the
most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the
industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.General Purpose:To assure quality patient/client care and
services are provided to in home clients. Accountable for making
decisions based on his/her educational preparation and experience
in nursing. Essential Functions:
- Performs assessments and procedures,
which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and
nursing skill based upon principles of psychological, biological,
physical and social sciences.Develops working relationships with
discharge planners and social service workers.Assesses and reviews
the matching of employee skills to client needs.Visits in home
clients to evaluate the quality of care being provided and reviews
clinical notes.Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of
all in home clients within specified deadlines.Participates in
ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.Participates in
the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership
with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).Obtains
physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates their
execution.Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.Counsels and educates the
patient/client and family in meeting healthcare related
needs.Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing the patients/clients progress.Effectively communicates
with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team
providing care to promote coordination of patient/client care and
planning for discharge.Communicates with all physicians involved in
the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as
appropriate) related to the current plan of care.Supervises
paraprofessional and licensed professional team members.Secures
equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for use in the
- Refers to other services as needed.Completes other assignments
as requested and assigned.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- Participates in the Offices Emergency Preparedness program, as
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively
manage an assigned patient population.
- Accesses personal health information (PHI) necessary to fulfill
the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to
disclose PHI is further defined by each
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Wayne NJ, Wayne , RN Case Manager, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!