Intern - Talent Management
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Amazing opportunity to work closely with the Human Resources
Talent Management Team. Perform tasks under the supervision of HR
professionals who oversee the processes to attract, develop and
retain talent at Valley Bank. Assignments will vary but will focus
primarily on either talent acquisition or talent review and
employee recognition/engagement. This position is part of a summer
intern program with an assigned mentor. Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to:
- Planning, coordinating, and assisting with interview days for
- Sourcing candidates via various job boards such as LinkedIn,
Career Builder, Dice or social media platforms as appropriate.
- Participating in all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle
including reviewing job descriptions, creating job postings,
screening candidates, scheduling and observing interviews,
coordinating department interviews, and hiring candidates.
- Assisting on the Valley Intern Program to coordinate events and
act as the liaison to other Valley interns.
- Creating and maintaining excel Spreadsheets on talent analytics
as well as help create PowerPoint presentations.
- Communications support the Engagement team with content to be
shared for our monthly newsletter, social media team and other
- Participating and supporting the Reward and Recognition program
- Supporting the annual talent review process as needed.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Intern - Talent Management, Executive , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!