Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Company: Patient Care
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Company Overview:The Home Health Physical Therapist Assistant
(PTA, LPTA) performs treatment and provides exercise instruction
and patient education aimed at improving/enhancing the patient's
well-being while following the established plan of care.
Patient Care, part of the LHC Group Family, is hiring FT PTAs
(Physical Therapist Assistant)
- Excellent Pay & Benefits
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Flexibility to Create Your Own Schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Culture - join our family!
Patient Care, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Under the supervision of a Physical Therapist, is at all times
responsible to follow all state specific laws governing the
provision of physical therapy in home care, to follow the treatment
set only as defined by the Physical Therapist; to perform only
procedures that he/she is qualified and trained to perform and to
make all recommendations for changes in the plan of care to the
supervising Physical Therapist.
- Following the plan of care, instructs and aids patients in
active and passive exercise, muscle re-education, gait, functional,
ADL, transfer, safety, and prosthetic training.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising PT, the
supervising nurse, and/or the physician the patient's response to
treatment and changes in the patient's condition.
- Instructs patient, family, caregiver, and other members of the
health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can
participate to assist the patient.
- Visits patient according to Plan of Treatment; complete a
progress note for each visit and submits progress notes per LHC
- Participates in developing the Plan of Treatment.Education &
- Current licensed, registered, or certified to assist in the
practice of physical therapy in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Patient Care, Wayne , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Healthcare , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!