Wellness Nurse- LPN or RN
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: May 10, 2022
You have cared for others most of your life and decided to make
a career out of your natural talent.Do you gain great satisfaction
from your ability to calm others and triage a situation or
ailment?If this sounds like you - then you have found the best
employer who will appreciate your work!
What you will get to do as a Wellness Nurse at Brightview?
Provide warm and engaging personal care services, assistance,
support and companionship.
- Administer or assist with medication for residents according to
the Resident Care Plan.
- Engage residents while checking on their wellbeing and
communicate changes in condition or Care Plan.
- Inspire your team and collaborate with the Health Services
Director in assessing and documenting resident assessmets at state
or Brightview specified intervals.Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- A graduate of a state approved school of nursing.
- A current state license as a Registered or Practical/Vocation
- Minimum of one year of experience in assisted living, hospice,
home health, acute or long-term care environment.What can
Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Nurse, Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, LPN,
Licensed Practical Nurse, LVN
We are honored that Brightview Senior Living has been recognized as
one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For in
2021!!We're in the top 100 across all industries, and all companies
no matter how large or small...and we're the ONLY Senior Living
company on the prestigious list!
- We are as dedicated to you as you are to our residents. We
believe in putting people first.
- We offer a diverse workplace with on the job training and
growth opportunities for everyone.
- Our vibrant communities are a fun place to work!
- We embrace a genuine commitment to STARS - our core values of
Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success.Brightview
Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living
communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living
residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood
known as Wellspring Village. We currently operate over 40
communities in 8 states and continue to grow!We are proud to share,
through various efforts, that nearly all of our associates are
fully vaccinated reducing the spread of the virus that causes
COVID-19. To this end, we will require any new associate be
vaccinated in the proper timeframe and receive a booster if
required by state mandate. Vaccines are free with no out of pocket
expense to the associate and accommodations for medical and
religious exemptions will be reviewed.
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Wayne , Wellness Nurse- LPN or RN, Healthcare , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!