Physician / New Jersey / Locum or Permanent / Desktop Deployment Lead Job
Company: The Execu Search Group.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
A financial services company in New Jersey is currently seeking
an experienced IT professional to join their staff as their new
Desktop Deployment Lead. As part of a Technology Operations team,
the Desktop Deployment Lead will be responsible for planning,
coordinating, and overseeing the end-user device deployment.
The Desktop Deployment Lead will:
- Define and maintain end user deployment experience.
- Coordinate and ensure desktops are prepped to be installed with
- Keep up with latest desktop deployment technologies and assist
in developing desktop platform roadmap
- Work with the Field Services team to acquire any resources
required to dispatch and perform deployment
- Maintain global hardware standards for desktops and laptops
provided by the Engineering team
- Maintain active log and drive remediation of deployment
- Document, maintain and improve standard processes in desktop
- Drive resolution of problems effectively and efficiently to
minimize user's disruptions
- Ensure that comprehensive training programs
- Work with Product Owners to ensure end to end support model is
in place and accepted by desktop operations
- Perform other duties, as needed
- 10+ years of Desktop Deployment experience, including Hardware
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, and/or a
- Experience in Operational Acceptance procedures.
- Experience in large scale Desktop Deployment programs.
- Experience in Banking Technology & Peripherals
- Experience working with Windows 10S
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Experience in the Banking and/or Financial Services
Keywords: The Execu Search Group., Wayne , Physician / New Jersey / Locum or Permanent / Desktop Deployment Lead Job, Healthcare , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!