New Grad Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PAID TRAINING!
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
New Grad LPN Opportunities throughout Passaic, Bergen, and
Part Time, Per Diem, and Full Time Positions - Day, Evening, and
Overnight Shifts Available
Paid New Grad Training Provided
Programs start every two weeks- apply today to reserve your spot in
our next class!
- Ongoing, one-on-one training and support from your clinical
educators and preceptors
- The opportunity to learn and practice complex skills
- On-the-job training, in-classroom learning, and simulation lab
training using state-of-the-art manikins to mimic real-life medical
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times - we match you to cases near your
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need
to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
The BAYADA Nurse Residency Program is a transition to practice
program for new graduate nurses who would like a meaningful and
exciting career in home care. The program focuses on creating a
collaborative professional development environment where new
graduate nurses can safely develop their critical thinking and
nursing skills while working with children and adults in the home.
A clinical coach mentor, dedicated seasoned clinicians, and highly
trained preceptors will support your growth as you transition into
your career in home care nursing.
Our Nurse Residency program helps prepare recent RN graduates for a
career in home health care nursing. This paid, full-time, intensive
6-week training program-followed by a nine month residency
period-helps bridge the gap between the classroom and the real
world, providing you a smoother transition into a professional
You will develop confidence in your clinical skills and judgment,
enhance your critical thinking, refine your time management skills,
and so much more-all in a safe, nurturing environment. You will be
prepared to provide meaningful, one-on-one care for adults in their
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) Residents:
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program
Responsibilities for LPNs:
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and
- Communication with other members of the patients'
- Supply management
- Emergency management
NER-NJAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home
health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Wayne , New Grad Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PAID TRAINING!, Healthcare , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!