Company: Tandym Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
A health service network in New Jersey is currently seeking a
new, licensed Urologist for a promising opportunity at one of their
growing facilities in Passaic County.Responsibilities:The Urologist
- Diagnose and treat disease and disorders of the urinary tract
and reproductive organs
- Treat disorders including prostate, bladder, kidney, testicular
cancer, male infertility, kidney stones, and incontinence, as well
as neurological disorders that affect the urinary or reproductive
system of patients
- Provide care to inpatient, outpatient and surgical
- Examine patient using x-ray, ultrasound, fluoroscope, and other
equipment to aid in determining nature and extent of disorder or
- Treat patients and perform office procedures, including
prostate biopsies (ultrasound guided), video cystoscopy, flow rate,
urodynamics, stent removals, bladder scans, laparoscopic, Robotics,
- Participate in sub-specialty as required, including pediatrics,
infertility, erectile dysfunction, impotence, etc.
- Perform surgery, as needed
- Prescribe medications and administer urinary antiseptics to
- Perform other duties, as neededQualifications:
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / CertifiedYour privacy is important to us. For
consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our
recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details
before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
Keywords: Tandym Health, Wayne , Urologist, Healthcare , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...