Physician / New York / Permanent / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Job
Company: Kurz Solutions
Location: West Point
Posted on: September 19, 2023
CRNA - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Endless Opportunities to Experience
The Community - Orange County New York - The beautiful Hudson
Some of New York State's biggest attractions are right here in
Orange County, including West Point, Storm King Art Center, and
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Orange County is just 50 miles
from New York City, a place to dine on the Hudson River, visit
wineries, raft the Delaware River, hike the Appalachian Trail, and
spend the night with a view of our beautiful mountains. There are
endless opportunities to experience all that Orange County has to
offer. Most of all, it's a place to have fun!
West Point - The United States Military Academy
The United States Military Academy's mission is to educate, train
and inspire the Corps of Cadets so that each graduate is a
commissioned leader of character committed to the values of Duty,
Honor, Country and prepared for a career of professional excellence
and service to the nation as an officer in the United States Army.
The Academy provides a superb four-year education, which focuses on
the leader development of cadets in the academic, military, and
physical domains, all underwritten by adherence to a code of
REQUIREMENTS (duties include but are not limited to)
CRNA includes administration of anesthesia by inhalation,
endotracheal intubation, regional (including ultrasound guided),
intravenous, topical and administration of all levels of sedation
for pediatric and adult patients; this includes pre-, intra, and
postoperative evaluation, treatment and the support of life
functions and vital organs under stress of anesthetic, surgical and
other procedures. CRNAs provide pain management and consultation.
The CRNA may provide consultation, collaborative management or
referral to other health care providers as indicated by the health
status of the patient.
Diagnosis and Management
- Prescribes medication in accordance with Military Treatment
Facility pharmacy and therapeutics
- Mechanical ventilator management (invasive and
- Central Venous pressure monitoring
- Initiation and management of patient controlled analgesia
intrathecal and epidural Procedures
- Arterial catheter placement
- Endotracheal intubation
- Central venous catheter insertions
- Ultrasound guided Nerve blocks for upper and lower extremity
surgery and/or pain control
- Epidural/spinal placement for labor or surgical management
- General anesthesia
- Spinal and/or epidural anesthesia
- Topical and local infiltration anesthesia
- Emergency cricothyroidotomy
- Peripheral nerve block anesthesia
- Regional nerve block anesthesia
- Ultrasound guidance for vascular access and regional anesthesia
Procedure Advanced privileges
- Advanced nerve block techniques. QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) with at
least 3 years' experience.
- Graduate of a school of professional nursing, approved by a
legally designated state accrediting agency and hold current
registration as a registered professional nurse.
- Be a graduate of an approved program of nurse anesthesia
accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia
Education Program and Schools or its predecessor.
- Must possess current, active, valid, unrestricted license in at
least one U.S. State, District of Columbia, Commonwealth,
Territory, or jurisdiction.
- Must be certified by the Council on Re-certification of Nurse
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Wayne , Physician / New York / Permanent / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Job, Healthcare , West Point, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!