Dedicated Store Visual Merchandiser
Company: Dick's Sporting Goods
Posted on: October 17, 2020
DescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking a Dedicated Store
Visual Merchandiser for our Wayne, NJ store. The Dedicated Store
Visual Merchandiser is responsible for supporting the daily store
implementation of the visual merchandising standards, directives,
and driving consistent visual merchandising standards across the
store to achieve the company's goals pertaining to brand standards,
product presentation and product sell through.
Essential Functions of this position include:
- Promotes visual merchandising excellence in assigned store
location through understanding of brand strategies, gameplan
integrity and thoughtful merchandising. Solves merchandising
opportunities based on architecture, inventory, selldown and
individual store unique floorplan. Makes adjustments needed to
maintain strategies, and create inspiring presentations.
- Supports store team with major gameplan sets by understanding
merchandising strategies and ensure game plan integrity. Partners
with store team on solving new merchandising opportunities as
product arrives. Re-merchandises product to maximize sales and
reacts to trends, weather and inventory levels.
- Maintains and presents visual displays in a compelling and
exciting manner in accordance with company directives. Oversee and
maintain daily standards of all mannequins, forms, displays and
strikepoints. Focusing on Head-To-Toe merchandising, outfitting,
accessorizing, newness and trend, to promote and build the basket.
Has a strong understanding of trend and style that is reflective
through merchandising. Utilizes merchandising best practices to
maximize space and inventory variability.
- Partners with Field Visual Merchandiser and provides feedback
relevant on store, merchandising, In-store displays, product and
inventory best practices.
- Conduct weekly store tours with Store Manager and ASM Apparel
focused on visual priorities for the week/month. Participates in
conference calls with Field Visual Merchandiser on visual
priorities and initiatives.
- Evaluates and understands store KPIs to make commercial
decisions and recommendations based on sound financial judgment in
order to drive sales, margin and turns.
- Engage in behaviors that are in line with Company's customer
service standards, thus providing all athletes with an outstanding
store experience. At DICK'S Sporting Goods, our goal is to become
the number one sports and fitness specialty retailer for athletes
and outdoor enthusiasts, through the relentless improvement of
everything we do. Our formula for success is simple: We offer a
wide selection of authentic sports, fitness and outdoor merchandise
in a convenient, shopper-friendly environment. As a leading
omni-channel retailer, we make lasting impacts on communities
through sport and activity. Year after year, our unwavering
commitment to these principles has enabled DICK'S Sporting Goods to
become a growing Fortune 500 company. QualificationsSuccess
- Associate's Degree in Business Management, Retail Management,
- 1-3 years visual merchandising experience (preferable in
- A demonstrated understanding of customer and retail
- Strong problem solving skills based on analytics
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize multiple projects while
meeting deadlines and working independently
- Ability to demonstrate strong conflict management skills and
negotiate to resolution
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including evening, overnight and weekend shifts. Able to
commute across a designated geographical territory. Click HERE to
review our Rewards & Benefits Information
- Annual Equity Grant EligibilityDICK'S Sporting Goods is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Dick's Sporting Goods, Wayne , Dedicated Store Visual Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!