Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Brightview Senior Living is currently hiring aCook at Brightview
Wayne!Position Type:FTR- Full TimeShift:OtherOther Shift:11am-7pm,
12pm-8pmIf you're a foodie who loves to mix it up in the kitchen
then look no further!What you will get to do as a Cook at
- You will use your creativity and passion for delicious food to
deliver an enhanced dining experience for residents, family
members, guests and associates!
- Staying healthy is important so you'll utilize an array of
healthy, high-end ingredients to optimize nutrition.
- You're happy to accommodate specific dietary needs and special
requests.Why we want you on our team:
- You're a foodie at heart who enjoys sharing your mouthwatering
culinary masterpieces with residents!
- Because you have excellent communication skills and are
organized, you can work in a fast-paced environment.
- We know that everyone that enjoys Dining at our community will
be safe because of your knowledge of proper food handling, storage,
and safety protocols and regulations.
- You already have a year of experience in the kitchen and your
ServSafe Certification.What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person.Healthcare, Hospitality, Chef, Food Prep, Line
Cook, ServSafe, Restaurant, Dining, Food and BeverageWe are honored
that Brightview Senior Living has been recognized as one of Fortune
Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!!We're in the top
100 across all industries, and all companies no matter how large or
small...and we're the ONLY Senior Living company on the prestigious
- We are as dedicated to you as you are to our residents. We
believe in putting people first.
- We offer a diverse workplace with on the job training and
growth opportunities for everyone.
- Our vibrant communities are a fun place to work!
- We embrace a genuine commitment to STARS our core values of
Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success.Brightview
Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living
communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living
residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood
known as Wellspring Village. We currently operate over 40
communities in 8 states and continue to grow!We are proud to share,
through various efforts, that the large majority of our associates
are fully vaccinated reducing the spread of the virus that causes
COVID-19. To this end, we will require any new associate be
vaccinated. Vaccines are free with no out of pocket expense to the
associate and accommodations for medical and religious exemptions
will be reviewed.
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Wayne , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!