Company: Gary's Wine & Marketplace
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Do you love wine, cheese, and gourmet foods? We do! Gary's Wine
& Marketplace, owned and operated locally, is one of the largest
brick and mortar and internet wine retailers in the tri-state area.
At our stores, we offer one of the most extensive, competitively
priced fine wine and cheese selections. We are well-known for our
excellent, personable customer service and our knowledgeable wine
The Deli Associate works most closely with our customers. This
person will learn about the items sold in the deli / cheese counter
and how to pair them with wine, beer and spirits. The Deli
Associate will learn how to assist guests in the selection of
cheeses for gift baskets. The Deli Associate will be a member of
the Gourmet Team and will report to the Gourmet Manager.
- Using a thorough knowledge of our gourmet items, assist guests
in the selection and pairing of cheeses with wine, beer and
- Assist guests with the selection of gourmet items for gift
- Keep abreast of knowledge and trends in gourmet items.
- Ensuring the rotation of gourmet stock and removing expired
items from shelves and displays.
- Keep sampling stations well stocked and maintained.
- A strong sense of customer service
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Basic computer skills
We offer a friendly working environment, a competitive starting
salary, flexible hours and a generous employee discount.
Keywords: Gary's Wine & Marketplace, Wayne , Deli Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!