Part-Time Retail Hourly Supervisor
Company: Duluth Trading Company
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Position Overview: A successful Retail Sales Manager will strive
to go for WOW! Go for WOW! is the standard of customer service at
Duluth Trading Company. It is treating the customer right and
looking for opportunities to go above and beyond to create special
experiences. Position Details: This is a Part-Time Hourly
Supervisory Position What You'll Do:
- Develop an exceptional familiarity of the Duluth brand and
comprehensive product knowledge to provide solution-oriented,
friendly service to customers. Leads the store team to do the
- Personally demonstrate a high level of service and engagement
and set expectations for the team.
- Manage floor coverage to engage the customer and drive the
- Ensure that customer profile information is accurately
- Respond proactively, provide positive resolutions to customer
concerns and be empowered to make decisions.
- Maintain merchandise presentation according to Visual
Merchandising standards and current floor-set and product
messaging. Ensure the sales floor is customer ready.
- Effectively set up sales and promotions with proper signing and
- Execute and supervise the handling of merchandise receipts and
transfers quickly and accurately, including checking in, hanging,
steaming, and visual merchandising on the sales floor.
- Ensure company standards for cleanliness for the sales floor,
stockroom, restrooms, cash wrap, and hospitality area.
- Provide clear and consistent feedback to employees on a regular
- Adhere to all company guidelines, policies and programs and
sets a positive example.
- Understand, execute and train all cash-handling and reporting
- Process all register functions and ensure they are followed in
- Ensure the store is secured and respond to any alarms as
- Ensure the safety of employees and customers and communicate
concerns to Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager. What We're
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Retail experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Customer Centric.
- Takes pride in a job well done and shows ownership in the
- Operates with integrity and trust.
- Excellent communicator and listener.
- Collaborates and functions as part of a team.
- Performs other duties as directed. Environmental Factors:
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day.
- Frequent reaching and bending and twisting - below waist and
- Frequently required to use repetitive hand-to-finger motions
and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lifting up to twenty pounds, occasionally lifting up
to 40 pounds. Push/pull up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders, reach and bend.
- Work in temperatures ranging from 50 - 85 degrees - especially
in our stock room areas.
- Use of a computer up to 60 % of the time throughout the day.
Benefit Offerings: 401K program with company match, employee stock
purchase plan, 40% employee merchandise discount. Compensation:
$18.00 - $20.00/hour Compensation is based on several factors
including but not limited to education, work experience,
certifications, federal, state and local minimum wage requirements,
etc. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. About Duluth
Trading Company: Started in 1989, Duluth Trading Company exists to
enable hard-working individuals to take on life with their own two
hands. Folks that revel in doing it the hard way and celebrate
finding a better way. We seek talented individuals who share these
beliefs and are excited to further the Duluth Trading legacy with a
digital-first mindset, always moving forward and always innovating.
From ingenious Duluth workwear, to comfortably capable Buck Naked
Underwear, to outside-embracing AKHG, to meticulously built and
sourced Best Made, it's all about the innovative gear and gadgets
that equip customers for a more hands-on way of life. Top-notch
quality, immersive storytelling, outstanding customer service, and
the shared belief that the go-all-in-and-dig-deep spirit exists
with everyone are what sets Duluth Trading Co. apart. We seek
talented folks looking to be part of a can-do team that's hellbent
on helping the world to gear up, get its hands dirty, and do.
Keywords: Duluth Trading Company, Wayne , Part-Time Retail Hourly Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Ramsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!