Field Service Technical Trainer (Infection Control) - Wayne, NJ
Company: Getinge Group
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Field Service Technical Trainer - Wayne, NJ
The Field Service Technical Trainer will be responsible for
conducting product training and education programs for Getinge
employees and external customers. This role is focused on the
company's line of Service offerings working directly with Training
the Field Service team. Candidates can be located anywhere in the
United States (LOWER 48).
* Conduct product training and education programs for Getinge
employees and external customers.
* Evaluate Getinge product training needs by evaluating employee
knowledge, skills and abilities against needs of the job, and
identifying gaps where training is needed.
* Implement measurements in conjunction with partnership with
Service and Sales Management to improve company personnel
performance or enhance employee technical product knowledge.
* Support the Service team to address escalated customer issues
related to product performance, and interact with internal and
external customers by responding to requests and explaining
* Work with other Field Training Associates, Service, and Sales
Management and Marketing Managers to assait with Factory related
* Attend professional conferences to build networks of contacts,
advance technical knowledge, and ensure professional expertise is
* Implement measurements in partnership with service and sales
management to improve company personnel performance or enhancements
in employee technical knowledge.
* Evaluate with external customers the clinical application of
products from a clinical and patient perspective.
* Contribute to lean efforts of the Training Labs and videos
productions for training.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment and work
* Able to mentor, coach, to meet goals, objectives, and implement
* Able to create access and improve Standard Operating Procedures
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Excellent instructor presentation and written communication
* Superior quantitative and analytical skills.
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* The position requires 50% to 75% travel with overnight stays and
some international travel which will require a valid passport.
Experience and Education Requirements:
* Associates Degree preferably in a technical Biomedical field, or
equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
with a working knowledge of physiology and clinical settings.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in the medical devices field
with an emphasis on technical skills, regulatory compliance, and
* Must have a valid driver's license and passport.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Getinge Group, Wayne , Field Service Technical Trainer (Infection Control) - Wayne, NJ, Human Resources , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!