Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Salesforce Administrator/Developer will be responsible for
day-to-day administration of Valley's Salesforce org, including but
not limited to CRM/FSC/Service Cloud, nCino, Marketing Cloud, and
Pardot. This role will be expected to work with end-users to
troubleshoot and resolve issues. This role will also be responsible
for developing new functionality and enhancements and assisting
with system integrations and new products rolled out to the
Salesforce environment. Responsibilities include but are not
- General support, administration, and maintenance of Salesforce
- Work closely with other Salesforce administrative staff to
troubleshoot issues and implement fixes.
- Create, manage, and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Design, develop, and maintain enhancements to existing
- Design, develop, and maintain workflow rules, validation rules,
and custom workflows.
- Work with integration teams to roll out new applications to the
- Collaborate with various internal departments on new technical
details, requirements, and implementations.
- Assist with the integration of Salesforce and existing back-end
systems using SOAP, REST, and other communication protocols and
- Identity opportunities for application optimization, redesign,
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Salesforce Admin/Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!