Intern - Web Development
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Web Development Intern will participate in experiences to
gain professional skills and experiences as a member of the IT
department with responsibility for certain deliverables. The intern
will interact with individuals in other departments and with Sr
management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new Web applications as identified by management
through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all
internally integrated systems.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications -- unit and
system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Documents programs according to established policies and
- Perform routine site maintenance as required.
- Participate in Manager 1-on1 meetings to reinforce learning
experience, as well as senior management interaction.
- Assist team with project implementation, trouble shoot and help
- Develop skills to communicate with other IT professionals.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Intern - Web Development, IT / Software / Systems , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!