Staff IT Program Manager
Company: ZT Systems
Posted on: September 14, 2023
About the RoleThe main function of an Staff IT Program Manager
is to assist the IT Director in the successful definition,
implementation, and delivery of complex programs. The IT Program
Manager will provide complete program oversight and steer the
delivery of all IT projects across multiple organizational levels.
What You will Do
- Strategize and outline the goals and objectives of the
- Set program controls, governance, and standards.
- Assist in resolving complex issues and strategic planning.
- Estimate, implement, and track program budgets and
- Manage and communicate risks, dependencies, resource needs,
reporting, schedule, changes, approvals, and progress to program
directors, executives, upper management, and stakeholders.
- Evaluate, supervise, and monitor multiple projects through the
entire program cycle.
- Assist in drafting and planning communications from the
- Organize and facilitate meetings, such as dependency management
working sessions, program leadership meetings, executive meetings,
- Manage and submit program documentation.
- Communicate with project managers to address potential risks,
solve problems, and issues.
- Set objectives to maximize ROI.What You Bring
- Bachelors degree in business, Information Science, Computer
Science, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant technical project or program
- Minimum of 6+ years of Data Warehouse experience.
- Experience in converting business and functional requirements
into use cases.
- Broad knowledge of Technology Management processes.
- Experience with delivering projects and programs using
different SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
- Demonstrated experience in managing dependencies, impacts,
risks, and issues across programs/projects within a portfolio.
- People skills with experience building and maintaining trusting
relationships to gain support across organizational
- A strategic thinker that understands both the big picture as
well as the details that support it.
- Excellent leadership, verbal/written communication skills,
problem-solving and interpersonal skills that facilitate effective
interactions within cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding leadership, enthusiasm, and accountability, coupled
with high attention to detail and a commitment to quality in all
- Able to identify issues and generate solutions or request
escalation when necessary.
- Highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and
- PMP certification preferred.#LI-AR1, #LI-OnsiteAbout ZT
SystemsAt ZT Systems, youll get to do work you are proud of
alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are
opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to
design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class
customers. Along the way, you will gain hands-on experience in a
face-paced environment thats challenging, rewarding, and
career-defining.A culture built around our values we work hard and
think fast. We view challenges as opportunitiesto do better, push
harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we
learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed, we use the
momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do,
building the foundation of todayand transforming the future of
tomorrow.Join ZT Systems and help us build technology
infrastructure that connects the world.What We OfferWhen you join
ZT, youll enjoy a range of world-class, inclusive employee benefits
designed to grow with you and our company. From competitive
compensation to 401K matching to comprehensive health & wellness
programs and tuition reimbursement, ZT Systems offers industry
leading benefits packages for eligible employees designed to help
you get the most out of life.ZT Group Intl. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
ZT Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: ZT Systems, Wayne , Staff IT Program Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Hillburn, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!