Company: Valley National Bank
Posted on: February 21, 2021
The nCino Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day
administration of Valley's nCino implementation. This role will be
responsible for the management of existing functionality as well as
the development and deployment of new functionality and
enhancements. He/She will be expected to work with end-users to
troubleshoot and resolve issues and will also be responsible for
developing new functionality and enhancements; will assist with
system integrations and new products rolled out to the Salesforce
environment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, manage and maintain objects, fields, formulas,
validation rules, custom workflows and approval processes.
- Design, document, test and deploy fixes and enhancements to
nCino objects, layouts, workflows, notifications, reports and
- Work with project management and business units to gather,
document, and prioritize necessary fixes and enhancements.
- Document and track business logic, workflow, and other
customizations made within nCino.
- Document changes being deployed during the monthly release
- Work with other Salesforce administrators and/or third parties
to ensure change sets are tested and deployed to production on
schedule and with minimal user impact.
- Evaluate, document, and implement future releases of
- Ensure upcoming changes are properly documented and
disseminated to the affected users and training staff.
- Ensure the training environment is kept in sync with the
- Assist support staff with troubleshooting and ticket
- Work with internal security to recommend role, profile, and
- Identity opportunities for application optimization, redesign,
and development.Required Skills:
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision as well
as in a team setting.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Required
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 3 years' Salesforce
administration and one year's nCino administration.
- Experience working with VisualForce pages, Apex programming,
workflows and reporting.
- Experience with various web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery,
- Salesforce Administration Certification.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or
related field preferred.
- Experience administering Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working within an Agile development framework
- nCino U Administrator Certification preferred. - provided by
Keywords: Valley National Bank, Wayne , nCino Administrator, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!