Company: Mobiquity, Inc.
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of
the world's leading brands. We are a collective of consultants,
designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread
across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital
experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter
most - their consumers, patients, and employees. Mobiquity is
looking for Experience Designers who are passionate about customer
experience design, information architecture, interaction design,
user research, and mobile. As an Experience Designer in this role,
you will bring together business objectives, user insights, and an
understanding of sophisticated technology to create customer
experiences that drive commerce for a prominent financial company
based in the Philadelphia suburbs. Your decisions are informed and
validated by both quantitative and qualitative research methods
including surveys, card sorting, comparative analysis, usability
studies, field research, and technology surveys. You work directly
with the clients to understand what drives their business, reach a
shared vision of how to solve their problems while serving their
customers, and ultimately to help them to succeed. Throughout this
effort you will create clear, usable documentation that captures
and articulates research findings, proposed solutions and the
consumer goals they serve. Key Responsibilities
- Conduct stakeholder and user interviews
- Collect and document business and design requirements
- Plan, conduct, and/or participate in user research such as
analyze usability lab observations, perform task analyses, conduct
card sorting, design and analyze quantitative surveys, interpret
web analytics, and perform and analyze field research
- Conduct competitive and/or heuristic analyses
- Translate business needs and capabilities into an effective
information architecture that resonates with customers, aligns with
their expectations, and helps them to achieve their goals.
- Craft solutions that will meet user and business goals while
also fitting into the constraints of brand, time, budget and
- Define the categorization, organization and navigational
conventions used throughout the experience.
- Map the user experience, define the details of the interface,
and correlate a system's features to user tasks, needs & functional
- Collaborate with developers to ensure proposed designs are
technically feasible and then properly executed.
- Collaborate with art directors and designers to optimize the
visual experience and ensure that user and business considerations
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in order to
facilitate discussions and guide the decision making process to
meet project objectives.
- Wireframes documents (both low- and high-fidelity), which will
include detailed functional annotations, as well as illustrations
and descriptions of page states and system responses.
- App maps, user workflows, scenarios, and task analysis
- Heuristic reviews, competitive analyses, and content
- Taxonomy & product metadata recommendations
- User research insight reports and briefs Requirements
- Experience Designer: 5-7 years of experience as an Experience
Designer or related field
- Proven ability to design methodologies for gathering user data,
interpreting the results, and translating them into solutions.
- Extensive experience collaborating with design and development
teams on large-scale dynamic e-commerce websites, transactional
applications, retail systems design, mobile experiences, or content
- The ability to effectively communicate your research findings
and designs to both internal teams and the clients, including
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Human Computer Interaction,
Information Design, Digital Media, Communication Design,
Interaction Design, Psychology or a related field.
- Detailed familiarity with current wire-framing, design, and
prototyping tools like Sketch, Omnigraffle, Marvel, InVision, Adobe
XD, and/or Proto.io.
- Proficient user of iWork (especially Keynote) and Microsoft
- A portfolio of work is strongly preferred, demonstrating the
depth and breadth of your experience.
- Interactive agency experience is preferred. About You
- You posses a strong desire to make the complex clear.
- You have a deep understanding of usability and interaction
design best practices for mobile, e-commerce and beyond.
- You use this knowledge in order to take design risks that
balance usability and innovation.
- You have the ability to learn from mistakes and a willingness
to revisit past solutions for further improvements.
- You have a collaborative working style; focused on getting the
best solution rather than your solution.
- You have expert conflict resolution skills, particularly in
negotiating win-win solutions with stakeholders.
- You are flexible, steady under pressure, and willing to switch
- You are organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage
complex projects in a timely manner.
- You are detailed oriented and can find clarity despite
- You have superior written and verbal communication skills and
are comfortable presenting.
- You are comfortable developing a direction and then motivating
the organization to the point the vision is realized with little
intervention from others
- You can plan, organize, and lead presentations,
workshops/working sessions, and discovery sessions with C-level
stakeholders Recruiting Agencies: While we really do appreciate
what you do, and how challenging it can be, don't do it. Please do
not send us unsolicited resumes, either to our employees, job
listings, or recruiting team. (We call those "free leads").
Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
resumes. Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel
strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and
sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own
biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship. You have
been redirected to a Mobiquity job page
Keywords: Mobiquity, Inc., Wayne , Experience Designer, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!