Entry Level Account Representative
Company: Pristine Management Group Inc
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Our Account Representatives are communication experts who
provide fast, friendly service to customers to ask questions,
assess their needs, and provide immediate assistance.
Upon joining our goal-driven, energetic team, the Lead Client
Account Representative will receive two weeks of intensive hands-on
training to become a resident expert in---
- The products and services available
- Alexandria market demographics
- Consultative sales techniques
- Account activation, delivery methods, and installation
- Proper compliance procedures and handling of confidential
- And more!
The training does not stop there either! Our firm is extremely
passionate about ongoing personal and professional development,
which is why we actively participate in virtual networking
sessions, attending conferences from industry-leading executives,
and daily practice scenarios.
As our Account Representative, you will use a lead-based system to
meet with customers. The primary objective of each customer
interaction is to greet, qualify, recommend, and close, so our
Customer Service Representatives must be hospitable, professional,
understanding, and active listeners. You will also---
- Follow all CDC and local mandates while working with customers.
Your safety and the customers are our top priority, and we will not
- Accurately complete, send, and file product and service order
forms in accordance with our privacy and confidentiality
- Be encouraged to evaluate our current onboarding and training
procedures, determine ways to improve the customer relationship,
solidify the sales cycle, etc.
- Work with fellow team members within the customer service
department to set attainable customer outreach and acquisition
- Enforce our values and exemplify them through every interaction
between you and a customer, fellow team member, and client
You will be successful if you---
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in a customer service,
sales, or client-facing position. Individuals with retail or
hospitality experience perform exceptionally well due to their
excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Take pride in your achievements. You always give 100% and
embrace challenges with open arms. Don't worry, our team will be
there if you need help
- Have a sense of humor. Let's face it. In this day and age, we
should all try to laugh a little more and enjoy the moment.
- Believe in your ability to make a difference. Whether that is
working one-on-one with a customer or taking part in one of our
- Are results-focused, but also on the right way to get them. We
will not ever compromise our value and integrity, and we expect the
same from our employees
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Pristine Management Group Inc, Wayne , Entry Level Account Representative, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!