Enterprise Data/Analytics Solutions Leader
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 1, 2021
The Enterprise Data & Analytics Solutions Leader is responsible
for providing leadership and support in formulating and executing
strategic enterprise-wide data and analytics solutions for complex
financial / banking business problems involving batch & real-time
data integration, advanced analytics and reporting solutions.
Negotiates solution trade-offs with Business & Technology
stakeholders for using the right tools and datasets when and where
they make sense and for creating a next-generation enterprise-wide
data platform that helps Valley Bank effectively analyze and
process structured and unstructured data. This position will be
ultimately responsible for helping transform the company into a
business that truly differentiates and competes on analytics and
insight. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define information strategy practices, lead the creation and
assure the ongoing relevance of the firm's information strategy in
association with the Senior most Business and IT Leaders.
- Design and implement data and analytics solutions to meet
- Design and implement future state data architecture.
- Develop enterprise data models supporting operational and
- Architect and design Data Services in the cloud with fit for
purpose considerations for cloud products and services.
- Manage & build a team of Analytics solutions architects and
- Work closely with business stakeholders to shape the success of
Big Data projects. Negotiate scope, budget and quality-based
trade-offs with stakeholders.
- Evaluate and select the appropriate technology for Machine
- Improve the data quality framework.
- Provide guidance to data engineering team.
- Coordinate with application, infrastructure & security solution
- Provide hands-on guidance and oversight on all aspects of
information solution delivery.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Enterprise Data/Analytics Solutions Leader, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!