Company: Shutterfly, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Shutterfly, we're all about people - bringing them together,
making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We
make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing,
preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized
products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products,
cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we
help our customers, and each other, share life's joy. Lifetouch has
been the professional photography choice for schools and families
for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of "Picture Day"
Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school
graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product
lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and
The Account Specialist serves as operational touch point and
support for the sales function with a focus on host services and
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as the first point of contact for schools by answering the
telephone/emails and ascertaining the nature of the business.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates
non-technical issues for all accounts. Provides timely feedback to
the appropriate sales resource to ensure account satisfaction.
- Investigates and resolves lab delays.
- Provides technical support for the Lifetouch Portal, Parent
Notify, Prestige Yearbook Choice (PYC) and Prestige Appointment
Scheduling (PAS) to school contacts.
- Contacts and works with account to collect and fix Composites
Contract Management and Entry
- Responsible for account booking management and accuracy by
partnering with the Sales function to ensure accurate contact
information and school enrollment.
- Monitors, researches and resolves booking exceptions.
- Completes job entry across all product lines including ordering
of sales materials (flyers) and school supplies.
- Contacts accounts to secure student data (EDT) to work within
the given internal Lifetouch systems.
- Supports the fulfillment of authorized school supply requests
(i.e. P.I.E. items, Montage Posters, etc.) as defined in the
Portrait Agreements, Portrait Agreement Details (Work Orders) or
other territory- specific process.
- May create marketing collateral for Prestige business and ship
the picture day reminders to students.
- Receives completed standardized Work Orders and ID design
specifications and follows up with sales staff on any open
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student related
Scheduling Picture Day Event(s)
- Selects and inputs photo date(s) into the master calendar.
- Provides sales staff and/or customers with calendar (picture
- Contacts accounts to confirm details of upcoming scheduled
- Responsible for the completion of all Mobile Change Forms for
- May include setting up the scheduling parameters for picture
day for Prestige business and scheduling subjects for "road' and
- Provides customer service to end consumers as required.
- Responds to and resolves customer service issues identified
through customer service feedback surveys (i.e. InMoment
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times
while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays
confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending,
pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting and driving techniques and
adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum General Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant post-secondary
coursework/formal customer service training.
- 2+ years of customer service experience or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including using
Google platform and Microsoft Office- Excel, Word and
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to
remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
Keywords: Shutterfly, Inc., Wayne , Account Specialist, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!