Digital Content Writer
Company: Valley National Bancorp
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Digital Content Writer will support the copy and content
development needs of Valley's digital marketing initiatives. Our
ideal candidate can apply brand narrative and voice across a
multitude of media and be able to apply SEO best practices across
several channels. He or she must be a team player while also
possessing an entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal candidate is also
someone who is equally as passionate about writing copy as they are
about measuring and analyzing the results of content strategy
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write content for a wide variety of digital platforms,
including web, email, social media, and eNewsletters.
- Develop content for full lifecycle email/integrated marketing
campaigns from lead generation, acquisition, onboarding,
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to design customer
communication journey maps and craft the content required to engage
customers along these journeys.
- Collaborate with team members across the marketing department,
including content strategy, digital marketing, and creative.
- Create on-brand messaging that aims to meet marketing and
business strategic objectives.
- Manage and execute SEO strategies using SEO tools to research
and apply key words that will optimize organic search traffic.
- Support webpage building and content maintenance for Valley.com
and subsidiary websites by using the Bank's Content Management
- Edit and proofread content for grammar, structure, and
- Participate in content strategy planning and creative
- Keep copy consistent with brand guide and voice standards.
- Assist in complying with all ADA requirements for website
- Deep understanding of content enhancements for the user
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy.
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurized
- Great organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with emphasis on accuracy.
- Strong passion for writing and the willingness to learn from
other creative professionals.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in a communications-related field (i.e.
Marketing, Public Relations, Professional Communication, Business
or Liberal Arts) and a minimum of 3 years' experience working in
marketing, advertising or public relations position with experience
- SEO certification and experience, email marketing experience,
social media marketing experience and/or UX content experience
Keywords: Valley National Bancorp, Wayne , Digital Content Writer, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!