Posted on: May 3, 2021
The CareOne at Wayne mission is to define
excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to
Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and
each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a
collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a
framework of strength and stability for our Centers and
Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and
service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More
If working with people who are dedicated,
compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to
you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a
strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in
patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Balance Life & Work with a New Career
Now Hiring -Maintenance Worker -
CareOne at Wayne
The Maintenance Worker is
responsible for the day to day coordination and oversight of all
aspects of the upkeep of the physical plant and its surroundings.
This includes, but is not limited to minor plumbing, electrical,
mechanical, and cosmetic repairs. Job duties include, but are not
- Daily physical plant rounds, inspection of the facility for
issues to be repaired.
- Preventive Maintenance rounds of physical plant.
- Minor plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and cosmetic repairs of
facility and equipment within. Painting a must.
- Perform daily plant rounds and make corrections to lighting and
cosmetic issues as needed.
- Check maintenance request logs books minimum 3 times a day and
make appropriate corrections.
- Perform other duties requested by staff and supervisors within
facility, including furniture moves, equipment repairs, problem
solving issues as needed.
- Work closely with staff to improve quality of living quarters
- Perform Preventive Maintenance rounds as assigned assessing
different aspects of facility.
- Perform any assigned special projects as designated by
- Work closely with Maintenance Director to improve overall
function of systems within facility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years on the job experience.
- Minimum one year construction or professional trade experience
- Experience with multiple hand and power tools preferred.
Keywords: CareOne, Wayne , Maintenance, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!