Intern - Account Representative - Highland Capital
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Account Representative ensures that organizational services
consistently meet client needs. This person will work independently
and is responsible for assisting Account Execs, Account Managers
and/or Dept Manager with personal lines servicing. Typically, they
will not handle an assigned book of business independently.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Assist with the servicing of a personal lines accounts as
directed by Dept Manager.
- Prepare coverage comparisons as assigned by Manager. May have
some direct contact with clients and assisting clients with
understanding of policy coverages.
- Enter client information into the Epic system and create policy
quotes within the PL Rater system.
- Assist with renewals to ensure they are issued according on a
timely basis and in accordance with prescribed workflows. This
includes detailed documentation in Epic system.
- Assist in handling of servicing requests and may have direct
contact with company underwriters. May involve training of other
personal lines staff members as well as participation in training
of new employees.
- Reliance on industry experience and judgement to plan and
assist in accomplishing department goals as set by department
manager and senior management.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Intern - Account Representative - Highland Capital, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!