Mgr, Business Analysis
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 5, 2021
As Manager - Business Analysis, you will combine your people
management and business analysis experience with the talents and
skills of an existing team of Business Analysts to support a vast
portfolio of projects ranging from core banking systems and
infrastructure to customer facing digital banking platforms. You
will also create and manage the Business Analysis Center of
Excellence to establish clarity and consistency in the role of the
Business Analysts, and in the methods, tools, vocabulary,
artifacts, reporting metrics/KPIs, etc. of Business Analysts across
the bank. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directly manage a team of Business Analysts, providing project
assignments, prioritization, point of escalation, support for
individual and team development, etc.
- Hire and develop talent that has a strong positive impact on
- Set goals and expectations for direct reports and holds
accountable for performance goals and performance appraisals.
- As needed, function as a Business Analyst in critical programs
- Partner with business leaders, executive management, and key
internal partners to continuously understand their evolving
requirements and expectations from the Business Analyst role and
the Business Analysis Center of Excellence.
- Establish and lead the Business Analysis Center of Excellence
to develop, mature and promote enterprise-wide clarity and
- The role of the Business Analyst
- Operating principles for the engagement of the Business Analyst
- Best practices for eliciting, supporting, or capturing:
- Vision/Opportunity/Challenge Statement, Scope and Success
- Requirements Analysis
- User Story Authoring
- Process Flows
- Acceptance Criteria
- User Acceptance Testing
- Common vocabulary, tools, templates, artifacts, etc.
- Minimum qualifications of a Business Analyst
- Promote a shift-left culture for the engagement of the Business
Analyst in Demand Management and Project Management to bring
clarity to the inception and planning of new initiatives.
- Collaboratively develop and report on KPIs for the performance
of the Business Analysis function under direct management and
provide those KPIs as best practice within the Center of
- Provide input and support for the recruitment and on-boarding
of new Business Analysts across Valley.
- Facilitate regular Business Analyst knowledge and experience
sharing and cultivate new skills and competencies.
- Collaborate with internal partner functions (Development,
Project Management, QA, etc.) to identify mutually beneficial
opportunities for continuous improvement.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Mgr, Business Analysis, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!