Summer - Strength & Conditioning Coach - WVHS
Company: Wayne NJ Public Schools
Posted on: May 31, 2021
TITLE: Strength Training Coach
(4 separate season positions)
QUALIFICATIONS: A Certified teacher with appropriate expertise
and experience in weight training.
REPORTS TO: Principal/Athletic Director of the School
JOB GOAL: To develop strength and conditioning
- Supervise and conduct strength and conditioning sessions for
all students during prescribed hours.
- Work in conjunction with Athletic Trainer in the progressive
rehabilitation of injured student/athletes.
- Be available to advise and consult with faculty or staff on
areas of strength and conditioning as requested.
- Inventory and mark all strength and conditioning equipment to
be used, in coordination with Equipment Manager.
- Maintain accurate records of students in attendance
- Work with Athletic Directors and Coaches to determine needs for
future budgeting. Forward this information to Supervisor of
Physical Education and Athletics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Salary and work year to be determined by the Board of
Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance
with the NJ State law and the provisions of the board's policy on
Keywords: Wayne NJ Public Schools, Wayne , Summer - Strength & Conditioning Coach - WVHS, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!