Credit Underwriter - Consumer Loans
Company: Valley National Bancorp
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The Credit Underwriter - Consumer will underwrite Indirect Auto
Loans from Dealerships and Direct/Branch Consumer Loans such as
Auto, Personal, Preferred Checking LOCs, Credit Cards and other
various Consumer Loan Products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Underwrite Indirect & Direct Consumer Loans, Build/Maintain
Relationships with Dealers & Branches, and interface with all
Consumer Loan related departments.
- Maintain credit policy standards, perform general supervision
of work flow, and participate in team efforts to achieve
- Process Instant Credit Loans, assist Dealer Support Group &
Credit Investigations; handle inquiries from Funding, Collections,
Customer Service and Branches; have Periodic visits/functions with
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with dealer finance managers, branch
personnel, and other Bank departments.
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral diagram or schedule
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task when called upon.
- Intermediate personal computer skills with knowledge of email
and MS Office.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of two years' Consumer
Credit/Auto Loan Experience (Direct/Indirect).
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
Keywords: Valley National Bancorp, Wayne , Credit Underwriter - Consumer Loans, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!