Classic Group Fitness Instructor
Company: Crunch Fitness - Midland Park / Wayne / Scranton
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Group Fitness Class-ic Coordinator Manager
Maintain valid CPR Certification
Nationally Accredited Aerobic Certification AFAA, ACE or NASM
Valid Yoga or Pilates Certification also acceptable
- Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal communication
- Instruct safe and effective exercise classes.
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
- Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- Understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in
accordance with Crunch mission statement.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any
- Monthly or Weekly Department Meetings
- Employee Training Meetings
- All employees will be required to wear a mask while at
- All employees will have their temperature checked upon arriving
for your shift.
- All employees will be required to wash their hands regularly,
use hand sanitizer consistently, and practice good hygiene.
Keywords: Crunch Fitness - Midland Park / Wayne / Scranton, Wayne , Classic Group Fitness Instructor, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!