Company: BP & SC Services
Posted on: May 31, 2021
BP & SC Services - New Jersey -
Porter position available for both Full and Part time schedules.
Primary responsibility: floor care (mopping, buffing, striping,
waxing), removal of garbage, handling deliveries, carpet care, and
some landscaping as needed. Must be available to work weekends and
Essential Functions:The Porter is the
focal point of our environmental service staff. He/she is
responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of the facility on a
daily basis Must be able to perform the necessary duties in the
daily routine cleaning of resident rooms and follow all safety
procedures, infection control policies, and universal precautions
to ensure the health and welfare of residents, staff, and
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- The ability to follow detailed daily assignments as instructed
by Executive Housekeeper
- The ability to clean and sanitize facility as assigned
- The ability to identify and use cleaning solutions and
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs
- The ability to push or pull housekeeping carts weighing up to
40 lbs. throughout the facility
- Must be capable of operating necessary equipment safely in
order to satisfy job requirements
- Must be able to deal with residents, family members, and
facility staff in a professional and appropriate manner
Education & Experience:
- Previous experience in a healthcare facility, specifically the
laundry department is helpful, but on-site training and orientation
will be provided.
- The ability to provide and follow oral, written, and verbal
instructions is vital.
- The ability to work in a healthcare environment and conduct
themselves professionally and appropriately as required.
- The ability to fulfill any and all pre-employment requirements
as deemed necessary by the individual facility.
Work Environment & Equipment Used: While
performing the duties of this job, incumbent is regularly exposed
to hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals, dirt, dust, vibration and
water. The noise level in the work environment is usually above the
norm. The employee frequently interacts with residents, family
members, and other personnel. The employee may be exposed to
infectious waste, diseases, and various medical conditions,
including HIV, AIDS, and Hepatitis B. Employee will operate state
of the art laundry equipment.
Keywords: BP & SC Services, Wayne , Porter, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!