Client Specialist - Domestics, Tabletop,Housewares, Willowbrook - Full Time
Company: Macy's, Inc.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a reason
we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion,
value and celebration. Our colleagues are empowered to grow their
careers while finding meaningful ways to make a difference.
Macy's Credit and Customer Service (MCCS) supports the digital
and in-store shopping experience and manages relationships with our
credit cardholders. Our call center teams support and drive
hundreds of millions of dollars in sales annually. We solve
problems so our customers can get back to shopping! MCCS is a
people-focused culture where we support one another to be our best
for our customers. Join a people-focused culture and a FUN,
collaborative team! We serve customers across a wide span of hours
of operation, allowing for a variety of work shifts and
availability of hours. Do you love helping people get answers and
solve problems? If so, there's an opportunity for you to shine at
Macy's Credit and Customer Service.
Macy's Stores Operations Center (MSOC) CMMS Reps are an integral
part of the Store Environment Team, supporting all Macy's Inc.
locations in the event of catastrophic emergencies, business
impacting emergencies, and obtaining quick resolutions to all
maintenance and environmental issues within each store. MSOC CMMS
Reps are required to respond to work on an "on call" basis for
emergencies to support the business continuity team and work
non-standard hours and flexible shifts. Perform other duties as
assigned. Travel requirement: - Travel may be required to conduct
field training and/or to receive specialized training.
- Schedules may include either Saturday or Sunday with day off
during the week. The MSOC is open 24 hours a day, including
weekends and holidays.
- Operate, train others on and manage the Service Channel
platform for Facilities Work Orders as well as other Oracle based
- Answer emergency calls from stores via the MACY911 hotline and
make emergency notifications to senior management.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and take appropriate
- Dispatch outside service providers to include by not limited to
vertical transportation, trash management, pest control, cosmetic
waste, universal waste, etc.
- Assist in pulling WO reports and organizing data to assist in
decision making at a central level as well as by division and
region if needed.
- Maintain high level of customer service.
- Work with stores, vendors and Expense Payables for quick
resolutions to vendor and facilities issues.
- Coordinate with facilities team to assist with training and
troubleshooting on the Service Channel platform.
- Perform various Store Environment assignments and special
projects as delegated.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years direct experience
- Associates Degree or 1-2 years of experience in a call/customer
service center preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
with diverse groups of users by phone
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle
confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and constant
communication with customers
- Requires working with multiple computer screens and programs
simultaneously for extended periods of time.?
- Occasionally required to move/reach, stoop, kneel and
- Frequently lift/move up to 10lbs
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc.
reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a
diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in
San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company's
obligations under SFPC Art. 49 here. Candidates for positions in
Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company's
obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9 here. Candidates for
positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the
Company's obligations under PC Ch. 9-3500 here.
Keywords: Macy's, Inc., Wayne , Client Specialist - Domestics, Tabletop,Housewares, Willowbrook - Full Time, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!