Anticipated Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant
Company: Wayne NJ Public Schools
Posted on: June 6, 2021
TITLE: LEARNING DISABILITIES TEACHER-CONSULTANT
NJ DOE Certification as LDT-C REQUIRED.
Previous High School CST experience preferred.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills REQUIRED.
No phone calls. No emails.
To initiate, implement, develop, and evaluate Child Study Team
services and programs as per N.J.A.C. Administrative Code Title 6A:
- Completes all functions required of a Child Study Team
- Conducts and interprets educational evaluations utilizing a
variety of assessments.
- Interprets and evaluates independently administered educational
assessments as well as state and local group assessments.
- Provides consultation to staff and parents regarding best
instructional practices and classroom management.
- Works collaboratively with staff in order to determine student
eligibility as well as appropriate programs and services.
- Completes Individualized Education Programs (IEP) for students
identified as eligible for special education and/or related
- Monitors student progress as it relates to classroom
performance, grades, behavior and IEP goals.
- Serves as a liaison to classroom teachers, paraprofessionals,
and related services providers.
- Maintains confidential records on all referred students.
- Functions as a case manager for classified students.
- Participates on the school's Intervention and Referral Services
- Provides thorough and timely reports, data, and other related
information to the Supervisor of Special Services and the Director
of Student Support Services.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed and
assigned by the Director of Student Support Services.
Approved: 12-20-12 # H-13-18
Keywords: Wayne NJ Public Schools, Wayne , Anticipated Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!